The official name is Hi-Chew, but we call them Chinese starbursts in this house. They are highly addictive chewy candy that I should have limited access too. Mr. Llama brought home some of these chewy candies for me to munch on and I've already eaten more than my tummy is happy with this morning. Oh dear.
This past week has been rather nice in the tummy department. I haven't throw up for almost a week straight and the nausea has been limited to evenings mostly. I am hesitant to get too excited about it, but I will admit in writing that it has been wonderful. Shhhh. Don't tell Kidney Bean, she may decide to punish me (I'm only half-joking).
While the tummy has been behaving, my hormonal mood swings have been through the roof. I go from grumpy to irritated to tired to happy to crying and back to grumpy with no warning and not much transition in-between. My poor husband. He either has to deal with a throwing up nauseated wife or an emotional roller coaster wife. I'm not sure which is easier. Hopefully Mr. Llama will tolerate me for another 3-5 weeks until this baby comes out. Actually I know Mr. Llama will do more than tolerate and love me for the rest of this pregnancy and beyond.... I just feel bad that I'm so awful to deal with right now.
The Chinese starbursts seem to have settled okay in the tummy now. I am going to hide the rest from myself before I decide to eat some more and ridiculously make myself sick.
No comments:
Post a Comment