I realize that 3 weeks is such a short amount of time when compared to the previous 37 weeks. I should be able to calmly and patiently wait the next 3 weeks out without any issues. However I can't seem to find enough activities (that I can reasonably do) to keep me occupied and out of trouble for even 1 week, let alone 3. I am slowly working through my to-do list and trying to patiently wait for help to finish up the projects I can't physically do. The back room is finally clean and organized! The birth towels and blankets are sanitized and organized. The baby clothes are clean with the exception of bath towels and socks. That laundry is on the list for next week. I have read yet another book on childbirth (Methods of Childbirth by Constance A Bean. It was actually a great read even if it was written in the 1970's. It reaffirmed my feelings about natural childbirth and why I'm not worried about giving birth without the "assistance" of drugs or other interference).
I suppose if I get super bored there is always books and puzzles. Although I can only read so many books and complete so many puzzles before I get tired of those as well. Sigh. 3 weeks. Only 3 weeks to go.
No comments:
Post a Comment