Thursday, April 8, 2010

Diaper Karma

I'm not sure why I get the diaper karma. It was funny the first few times, now it's getting a tad annoying. I'm sure it's still funny to some people, but having to deal with it on a regular basis is diluting my sense of humor to the situation.

I've already mentioned that KB prefers her papa to change her diapers and that she fusses when I change them. Well now she has taken it a step further and started peeing whenever I change her diapers. It started as just an occasional diaper change she'd pee... after I had cleaned her up and was started to put the new diaper on. Now it's every single diaper I change she has to start peeing. What did I do? Why is this happening? I never used to use a changing pad (the plastic ones that usually come with diaper bags). Now I have to use one unless I want to clean the couch or wash the sheets over and over and over.

My daughter has such the personality. It makes for 2am diaper changes in the dark very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment