Kidney Bean is growing... a lot! She is approx 15" long and weighs between 3.5 to 4 lbs. While I am anxious for her to grow and be as healthy as she can be in these next 10 weeks, I am nervous about the nausea that comes with it.
These past two weeks have brought more and more days of throwing up and not sleeping at night. I was trying to sit through church (as my stomach churned) and realized I spend too much energy on all the physical pains of being pregnant. I will try and do better. I certainly can't ignore the nausea and discomfort, but I can have a better attitude about it. This baby needs to be inside me for awhile longer in order for her to be as healthy as she can be. I need to be more positive about that fact. I know about early babies and the potential health concerns that can and do happen. While I would love my baby regardless, the goal is a full term baby. I suppose Kidney Bean and I both have a lot of growing to do over these next few months.
No comments:
Post a Comment