Wednesday, January 13, 2010

New Year Ramblings

It seems we should have written something about the new year by now.... Oh sighs. Today is one of those days where nothing will stay in my stomach and baby is kicking up a storm. These last few weeks haven't been so pleasant in the way of feeling great, but such has become the theme of my life.
On to happier thoughts.... We spent New Year's Eve with some friends playing games and hanging out. It was wonderful to be with people we care about and even better to spend the time with my husband. We reflected a little on past New Years and how they were spent. 2009 was a year of great change and Wow. How amazing that Mr. Llama and I fell in love so quickly and completely. There isn't another man in this world I could comprehend loving as much. Nor is there one that is as perfectly fit for me as Mr. Llama.
The holiday season has moved behind us and our lives have gotten back into the routine of school and housework. There are days that I feel almost normal and can be productive and don't feel a slave to my pregnant body's demands. The rest I try and get through with a smile or two. I rarely have a day like today where nothing will stay down and I'm on the couch with a bowl wishing for something different. I love this baby very much.... I just hate my body's way of being pregnant.
2010 will be full of change as well with our baby coming in the spring. I look forward to that day so very much! I can't wait to see Mr. Llama be a papa. He is full of excitement and wonder with this baby already.
I suppose that is enough rambling for now. Happy New Year everyone! Hope your year is filled with laughter and love!

No comments:

Post a Comment