Monday, February 1, 2010
Baby Shower
On Saturday my friends threw me a wonderfully nice baby shower! It was delightful to spend time with friends and in one instance a dear friend I haven't seen in years! The food was amazing from what I could see.... the one thing I ate was quite scrumptious and I only wished I could have sampled the rest, but it's probably for the better I didn't. The gifts were wonderful and full of darling outfits. This child will be well dressed if anything. The one game they had was guess what size my belly is using yarn. I managed to duck my head as people cut very very long strings. Oy. :) Everyone also wrote some advice for me.... there were sweet thoughts given on raising babies and cherishing moments. Overall the day was wonderful and baby behaved long enough for me to feel good! My sweet Mr. Llama gave me a teasing hard time when I got home due to the extend of time I was gone, but a cupcake and kiss were enough of a peace offering that he forgave my absence.... this one time. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment