We had another successful storytime. This week there were less children, but more girls KB's age. She even played catch with a new little friend and shared the little felt barn toy. The shyness is still there, but KB was a little more willing to participate. They made valentines this week and read hugs and loves books.
I tried to run some errands this morning, but nothing seems to open before 10am. I was hoping to get everything done before storytime, but it looks like I'm going to be making another trip. No big deal. I was just trying to be busy this morning so I could justify a lazy afternoon.
I am slowly figuring out this dinner thing and meal planning is around the corner. I can feel it. Agh.... maybe not. I'm working on it. I am loving this town more and more. We officially have a mailing address here although I still collect the mail down the road once a week.
Time to accomplish more tasks while Miss KB naps. Cheerios and Rice.
No comments:
Post a Comment