I have unpacked almost all the boxes I packed up while I was pregnant... oh wait. I just remembered I have a whole closet full of boxes. Oops.
I started hanging pictures and making our place feel like home once more. I simply cannot stand bare walls in the house and it feels great to have some pictures up once more. The one wall I've finished looks pretty good if I do say so myself. :)
It is a little weird to be unpacking when we didn't actually move anywhere. I'm not sure how all that stuff fit in the house before. Thank goodness for Goodwill and college students. :)
As I was unpacking I came across a few wedding presents that never got completely opened (all kitchen items I didn't have room for). It was fun to open them and find a place for the bowls and cookware. I love kitchen stuff! Someday I will have a huge kitchen with all the trimmings. Until then I will work with what I have and be thankful I have a kitchen at all. Now I just have to use it more.....
No comments:
Post a Comment