We had hoped she would last a little longer in this crib which we are borrowing from friends. I feel like she needs a larger sleeping space simply because she is always pushing into the sides.... the extra padding I put in there protects her head more, but leaves less room for movement. We are trying to borrow my mom's crib, but the issue of transportation has become just that.... an issue. Hopefully we get this resolved soon.
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Bed Space
Our little girl is growing and wiggles more and more. She moves so much she has outgrown her bed. When she wakes up she moves about the crib and shoves herself against the sides. Here she has moved into a sideways position. 
We had hoped she would last a little longer in this crib which we are borrowing from friends. I feel like she needs a larger sleeping space simply because she is always pushing into the sides.... the extra padding I put in there protects her head more, but leaves less room for movement. We are trying to borrow my mom's crib, but the issue of transportation has become just that.... an issue. Hopefully we get this resolved soon.
We had hoped she would last a little longer in this crib which we are borrowing from friends. I feel like she needs a larger sleeping space simply because she is always pushing into the sides.... the extra padding I put in there protects her head more, but leaves less room for movement. We are trying to borrow my mom's crib, but the issue of transportation has become just that.... an issue. Hopefully we get this resolved soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment