As this pregnancy progresses, I have less and less energy to do anything... even move. I was lying on my bed trying to get up enough steam to go take a shower, when KB climbs up next to me and starts a conversation.
KB: How you doing?
Mama: A little sick.
KB: Oh. You need a rest then you be okay?
Mama: Yes. Just a little rest, then I'll go take a shower. How are you doing?
KB: I'm doing great!
Mama: I love it when you are doing great!
KB: You'll be okay mama.
KB then tucks some blankets on me, pats my head, gives me a kiss on the cheek and asks if I want a song. After singing Jesus Wants Me For A Sunbeam, she kisses my cheek one more time and let's me rest for a minute while she lays down next to me.
I love my sweet girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment