Friday, April 4, 2014

April Showers....

April started off with a big band of headache and heartache. As a result, we were looking at a stressful rest of the month with several trips to the BIG city for appointments, etc. Two days later, I got the mail. In the mail was a notice to vacate our rental by the end of the month. The owner of the house we are renting doesn't want to rent anymore and since we are month to month, they don't have to honor any lease terms and can legally kick us out. Annoying, but it's how rentals can go.

So if the saying "April showers bring May flowers" has truth in it, I'm expecting a whole field of flowers with all these "showers" we've been having!

2 comments:

  1. So sorry! I wish we were closer to help with the move. We moved last year when I was 12 weeks pregnant with Rueger and it is absolutely exhausting. I remember wearing sea sickness bands all day to keep the nausea at bay and day dreaming of naps. I hope everything works out for you guys. You'll be in our thoughts and prayers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kay... I'll be praying a GREAT place is provided for you guys. Hang in there and good luck! <3

    ReplyDelete