Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful List 2013

1. I am thankful for my husband. He is my support and strength in all things.
2. I am thankful for my spirited daughter. Without her, life would not be as complete.
3. I am thankful for my faith.
4. I am thankful for a comfortable roomy roof over our heads.
5. I am thankful for heat.
6. I am thankful for the beauty of the earth and the joy that comes from seeing God's creation.
7. I am thankful for friends; sweet caring supportive friends.
8. I am thankful for phone service.
9. I am thankful for internet and the ease of communication we have access too.
10. I am thankful for family; near and far.
11. I am thankful for a working vehicle that keeps us safe on the road.
12. I am thankful for snowplows that work to keep the roads bare... even when they are already bare and especially when they are not.
13. I am thankful for the sunshine!!! I never knew what I was missing.
14. I am thankful for the post office and the ability to send/receive fun cards/packages.
15. I am thankful for babies. They make the world so much sweeter.
16. I am thankful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. It gives purpose to my life.
17. I am thankful for blankets and warm snuggly attire. 
18. I am thankful for health.
19. I am thankful for my body and the ability I have to make it stronger.
20. I am thankful for tears of joy to go with the tears of pain that happen along life's way.
21. I am thankful for snow.
22. I am thankful for moving to Colorado. It has been good for my soul.
23. I am thankful for food.
24. I am thankful for water and the instant access we have to it.
25. I am thankful for eternal families and the knowledge that life continues after our death.
26. I am thankful for hugs.
27. I am thankful for smiles.
28. I am thankful for stories; especially the stories of our ancestry.
29. I am thankful for growing up near the ocean and being able to know it's beauty and strength.
30. I am thankful for being thankful.

May you all have a thankful Thanksgiving. God bless you.
~Kristine 

No comments:

Post a Comment