Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Hair Cuts

It's official. My little KB has had her first haircut. Of course I forgot to take pictures of the before and after. She went from below waist length hair to just below her shoulders blades. I didn't measure, but it was approx 5".

We've been debating cutting it for a while now. It was just getting too long. I had to braid it every day or it would be a completely crazy mess. I think we've gotten to a more manageable length now. I did it myself after watching several video tutorials and reminding myself that if I totally mess it up I can pay to have it fixed.  I may have to trim up a few strands tomorrow, but overall I think I did a good job. Now if only I could cut my own hair, I'd save mega bucks.

KB seems to like it as well. I will have to hide scissors from now on though. She was asking to cut her own hair a couple hours after we finished up. Hopefully we can avoid the self hair cut from a 3 yr old look.

No comments:

Post a Comment