I woke up full of random tidbits that I just had to type out of my system.....
Tidbit #1
Katie threw up all over me last night, four times. She seemed fine and then the vomiting started. I'm still not sure what upset her tummy so much. She doesn't have a fever and is as happy as can be this morning. She even pulled the blanket up all around her and was laughing at my silly faces. I am hoping for a nice long nap today since we were both up most of the night.... we'll see how that goes.
Tidbit #2
I have slacked on my daily walks these last two mornings. And I'm noticing a mood difference... not in a good way. My partner couldn't walk with me these last two days so instead of being proactive and going out alone, I just didn't go. I did however work out using the Wii today hopefully that helps improve my mood.
Tidbit #3
Soft. Soft. Soft. That is what we tell KB when she grabs faces, hair, my glasses, etc. I figured we would start using the word and help her with the action early on instead of just expecting her to be soft. We've been showing KB what "soft" means for months now and usually she listens and corrects her behavior... usually. These last few days she has been grabbing my face to the point of leaving scratch marks. Not only does it hurt, but now I have a big scratch on my face. I'm a little worried that KB will break my glasses and then I'll be stuck blind until I can get them repaired. I love my little girl and think she is sweet as can be however I'm just a tad concerned that KB loves to torture me on purpose.
Tidbit #4
Eh. Never mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment