Our little kidney bean is growing every day and has discovered the joy of kicking me all day long. I love that I can feel our little one moving and tumbling about inside me. It's very exciting and Mr. Llama can hardly wait till he feels the little one on the outside of my tummy. Having said that, I wouldn't mind a moment or two of rest from the wild hands and feet inside me.
The physical sensation of feeling these kicks is... weird. It isn't exactly a pleasant feeling and sometimes it really hurts. And kidney bean isn't even that big yet! The only thing I can gather from moms that say this is the best feeling in the world is that they are completely disregarding the physical sensation and focusing on the fact that they are growing a baby which is a miracle in and of itself. If I take that stance... then I suppose this is one of the greatest feelings there is.
Every time I really stop and think about this child growing inside me I am completely awestruck. This process of bringing a child of God to this earth is amazing and makes it so much more amazing that I get to participate in this process. I love that I am bringing this child into the world. I honestly truly do.
I just rather dislike all the physical side effects.
No comments:
Post a Comment