Monday, December 28, 2009

Another Christmas

Our second Christmas celebration was with my family. It was fun to see everyone and spend some time with them. Mr. Llama and I are so blessed to be a part of such wonderful families! We got spoiled rotten and loved every bit of it. :)
The Christmas season is rapidly leaving as everyone is getting back to their busy lives. There is so much that needs to get done around the house and so little motivation to accomplish it all with. This pregnancy has zapped the cleaning/organizing spirit right out of me. Sigh. I suppose I could sum up some energy to put Christmas decorations away and start some laundry that piled up during our travels.
To all our friends and family- we hope you had a wonderful Christmas season! We pray you felt the True Spirit of Christmas at some point this holiday season and we hope that this coming year brings happiness and joy into your homes. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment