Life has been pretty normal around here with it's busyness and same routines. I had a couple apartments to show and was blessed with eager applicants immediately following availability.
Katie is becoming quite the little toddler. She is very picky about her food despite my efforts to encourage all foods. She is developing a tantrum, but still lacks the complete seriousness to pull it off.
Mr. Llama is finishing up Spring term and taking the summer off school to work. His current house projects include a garden and grass for our backyard.
Besides the obviously mama part of my life, I have been working on my fitness goals and cleaning house. The fitness part is trudging along slowly. I get frustrated with my body and its lack of cooperation most days, but I'm trying. The clean house part is better. I have almost finished completely rearranging our entire house and made numerous bags for Goodwill.
The weather was beautiful for a couple days and is back to its rainy cloudy self now. If summer ever arrives it will be wonderful. Until then it's back to rearranging and cleaning and laundry and all those other normal daily routines.
No comments:
Post a Comment