The weather has been a little nicer and I can feel summer creeping upon us. I have started walking again with my walking partner and love being outside again. Katie is soaking up any sun rays she can get and will venture to the mailbox with me, walking the whole way.
I am planting a garden! Mr. Llama is making the garden box as I type. I am not sure what I will plant in my little garden, but it will be yummy and awesome. :)
I have plans for park days and in a couple months will hunt down a little pool for KB to slash in outside.
I am almost done reorganizing my house and can see the end in sight. I better hurry and actually finish the reorganization before the real sunny weather hits or I will have no motivation to stay inside and clean.
The ants have tried to move inside in several locations, but I am persistent in poisoning them at every entry point.
Katie has discovered the fun of opening every cupboard in reach and it is a constant battle to keep them closed.... I will either have to get some child locks or move all the cleaners out of her reach. I haven't figured out which one is the best option.
I managed to get rid of our couch and spare mattress. In their place we got a recliner. We are still on the hunt for an awesome deal on a couch.
I could list more, but the sun is too tempting.... See ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment