I have been working on my fitness level and attempting to work out 4-5 times a week. I have been doing solo workouts with plans to start walking with my friend when the weather is sunny and babies aren't sick. Of course there are days (okay weeks) that I don't workout.
Recently our ladies church group started a fitness program that involves virtual travel and support groups. We have a schedule of countries that we are "visiting" and the amount of time needed to exercise to get there. At the monthly meetings, we learn about the country with tidbit information, recipes, etc. For March we work out for 17 days, 30 minutes each day or a total of 8.5 hrs. The goal is just to get used to exercising on a regular basis. I'm hoping that being accountable to a group on a monthly basis will keep me motivated and on track. The nice thing is that it's free and flexible.
It will be interesting to see how this works out. Wish me luck! :)
Oh Kay... I wish you all the luck and motivation I can muster! Every mamma can relate to the hardship of finding time between kid(s), weather, gumption, schedule and a myriad of other reasons we just don't work out. I hope this sticks and you find yourself encouraged by other women who want to learn and find health in their lives.
ReplyDeleteI too could use a little motivation...
Hugs!