My years of doing laundry at friends houses and braving scary laundromats has made me appreciate having a washing machine in the house. And yet I have been cursed with laundry issues. I'm not sure how I acquired this curse or how I can get rid of it.
The washing machine broke down..... again. Mr. Llama was able to diagonis and fix it within a day which I am very thankful for. However this whole episode makes me wonder about laundry curses and why oh why I got one. And more importantly how do I get rid of one? Is this something that has to passed on? I would venture to say that it is the machine that is cursed, not me..... however I had issues with machines at laundromats and those machines worked fine for the person before and after me. Hmmm.
My thoughts are scattered on the issue. I do know one thing though- I am thankful that we have a washing machine and dryer in the house..... even if they do break down from time to time.
No comments:
Post a Comment